WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide. As you use our Site, we may collect personal information directly from you. For example, you may provide personal information to us when, for example, you create an account, make a purchase, participate and post publicly on our forums (“Community Forums”).
The categories of personal information that you provide may include, but are not limited to:
- contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number;
- purchase and billing information, such as your purchase history, billing address, shipping address, and certain limited payment information;
- unique identifiers, such as your user name, account number and password;
- information on your preferences, such as marketing preferences, reminder and notification preferences;
- product reviews, photographs, videos, questions, comments, suggestions or other content (collectively, "User Content").
Please note that certain information, such as your name, may be publicly displayed on the Sites along with your User Content if you choose to participate in Community Forums.
You may choose not to provide us with the above categories of information. If you choose not to provide us with this information, you may still access and use portions of the Site. However, you may not be able to use portions of the Site which require you to provide personal information, such as the checkout page.
Information Automatically Collected From You. When you visit the Site, we may collect information automatically using cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies from your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device used to access the Site, as well as related software. Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a web site and are stored as small pieces of data by a user’s web browser on the user’s device. We use also use web beacons (small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of web sites) and auditing software to track page views and entry and exit points to and from e-mails. In addition, we use web beacons, cookies, customized links and/or similar technologies to determine whether any e-mails or electronic publications sent by us to those who have requested them from us have been opened and which links are clicked.
Our third-party service providers and business partners may also place cookies, beacons, or similar technology to support and improve our Site. For example, we use Google Analytics (or similar web traffic analytic tools) to help analyze how users use the Site. Such tools use information generated by cookies about your use of the web site (including IP address), which is transmitted to Google (or another analytics provider). This information is then used to evaluate users' use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on web site activity for us. We also work with third party advertising networks to promote our Site elsewhere on the web, including through online behavioral advertising.
The information we collect automatically may include but is not limited to the following categories of information:
- Device identifiers (e.g., IP address, MAC address, other device IDs);
- IP address demographics (location, language, country of origin, etc.);
- Technical device data (e.g., domain server, type of device, type of web browser); and
- Activity information (e.g., access times, pages visited, search history, referring web site addresses, interactions with Site features).
You may have options about automatic data collection as described in the Your Choices section below.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
- providing and personalizing our Site and the content, products, and services we make available to you through the Site;
- providing information, content, products, or services that you request or purchase;
- providing you with information about the Site or required notices;
- understanding how you use our Site, products and services;
- improving and further developing the products, services, content, features, performance, and support available through our Site;
- providing customer support;
- communicating with you to respond to your inquiries, contact you about your transactions or account, or provide other legal or service-related notices about our Site;
- delivering marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements about Pharmavite or third-party products or services that may be of interest to you, including to display targeted ads to you elsewhere online (see your options related to marketing and advertising in the Your Choices section below);
- protecting the security and integrity of our Site and information technology infrastructure;
- authenticating the information you provide to us;
- complying with legal obligations; and
- other legal purposes, such as exercising and defending our rights, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or lawful requests from governmental authorities.
We may combine or aggregate any information we collect for any of these purposes. We may also anonymize your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other organization and may use such anonymized information for any purpose.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the personal information we collect as follows:
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our contracted service providers that have agreed to keep the information confidential and to process it only as necessary to perform the services we ask them to perform, including but not limited to: order fulfillment and delivery; IT and system administration and hosting; research and analytics; marketing; online behavioral advertising; and customer support.
- With Our Third Party Payment Processor. We utilize a third party service provider to process payments for purchases made through our Site. Our payment processor will collect and process your payment card or bank account information; as noted above, Pharmavite itself collects and maintains only limited payment information (e.g., type of payment used). We share data about your purchases on our Site with our payment processor as necessary to process your payment, provide refunds, and manage complaints and queries related to such payments and refunds.
- Within Our Corporate Family. We may share your personal information with Pharmavite’s affiliates and subsidiaries, including companies that we may acquire in the future, as necessary for any of the purposes for which we use your personal information above. Our affiliates and subsidiaries may also use your personal information to provide and improve their own products and services and to market such products and services to you.
- With Our Business Partners. We may share your personal information with other businesses who partner with us to provide you with certain features of the Site, special events, promotions, content, products, or services. We do not permit such business partners to use your personal information outside of the context of our partnership to provide you with services in connection with our Site, including to market their own products or services to you.
- With Social Networking Services. If you connect or log into the Site using a SNS or use SNS sharing features available on our Site, we may share some personal information with the SNS, who may use it for their own purposes, as described in the SNS’s own privacy policies.
- In a Corporate Transaction. We may share your personal information with relevant third parties (e.g., service providers, advisors, transaction partners) if we are involved in a merger, reorganization, dissolution or other fundamental corporate change, or if all or a portion of our business, assets or stock are acquired by a third party.
- To Protect Rights and Property. We may disclose your personal information to third parties when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, our property, the integrity of the Site, personal safety, or the interests of you or any other person, and to detect, prevent and/or otherwise address fraud, risk management, security or technical issues.
- To Comply with and as Required by Law. We may disclose your personal information to government authorities or other relevant third parties in order to comply with applicable legal requirements, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or lawful requests from governmental authorities.
In addition, we may share aggregated or anonymized information and statistical reports on user demographics and traffic patterns with third parties for any purpose.
Third Party Links. The Site also may contain links to third party websites, which may collect personal information about you when you visit their sites. We have no control over and are not responsible for such third party websites, their content, or their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
User Content. All User Content or material you transmit, post or upload to or through the Site by any means including, without limitation, via Community Forums, and that is not required for your use of the Site or receipt of any services or products, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose and in any way without any compensation.
Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you usually can change your browser to prevent the browser from accepting cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site, but your ability to use some areas and features/functions of the Site may be limited.
Marketing Communications. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also change your marketing communications preferences by logging into your account.
Correcting or Updating Your Personal Information. You may change any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com.
Deletion of Your Personal Information. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, in compliance with applicable laws. Please note, however, that we may need or be required to keep such information, such as for our legitimate business purposes or to comply with applicable law.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We take reasonable steps to safeguard the confidentiality and integrity of information collected on the Site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our Site, and you do so at your own risk.
If we learn of a breach of security regarding your Personal Information, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Service or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at email@example.com.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS FEATURES
We have enabled the following tracking features within Google Analytics: Demographics and Interest Reports, Advertising Reporting Features, and Remarketing.
Users who wish to not have their data collected with Google Analytics can install the opt-out browser add-on, which prohibits information from being sent to Google Analytics.
To opt out, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser.
Another option is by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page.
You may also adjust your ad personalization settings directly with Google in their “Ad Personalization Settings” page.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Site is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under 13 years of age (“Child” or “Children”). If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
Pharmavite LLC is not a HIPAA covered entity or business associate.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES